The competition is open to Enactus projects from the five participating countries. Each project has to:
- Operate and boost sustainable, technology driven farming practices AND/OR green industrial production.
- Fulfil the Enactus criterion
- Define an innovative business idea based on a solid business need/“people in need“-analysis;
- Can demonstrate their scaling or start-up potential via a 3-year-plan.
The winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Is the project able to solve the problem in the selective target group?
- Degree of innovation of the idea;
- Disruptive potential in the market;
- Long-term sustainability (triple bottom line) of the concept;
- Scalability and extensibility of idea;
- Start-up potential.